Wake Up America the New Media Network Headlines with Star Power
Programming Anchors and Hosts are leaders in Business, Sports, Comedy and Entertainment.
Topics range in interests for Boomers to Millennials.
Wake Up America, an Internet Television Network based in Scottsdale, AZ, will provide news, political commentary and lifestyle programming to a national audience. A number of local and national experts are scheduled for the network’s programming. Wake Up America is a positive network structured as an online media channel that gives its viewers a voice with its dynamic, intellectual and constructive programming. It first broadcast airs on September 4-7, 2014 as a streaming Web-A-Thon featuring distinguished guests and subject matter experts from many fields and interests for Boomers to Millennials.
Will Head, Wake Up America CEO and Founder, says, “The variety of interests and topics that our hosts bring to the Wake Up America network, combined with their expertise, is the key that makes our platform so exciting. We believe that by appealing to a wide audience, the Wake Up America network will attract Americans who want to learn about, discuss and hopefully, get involved in influencing the direction of our country.”
Russ DeVan, Wake Up America President, adds, “I think we’ve succeeded beyond our dreams in regard to how this has all come together. When you consider that many of our hosts are recognized as experts in their fields, and most importantly, that they want to share that knowledge with our viewers, it makes for a special combination”.
The currently scheduled hosts (in alphabetical order) are: Kevin Berk, David Blackledge, Kneko Burney, Clarissa Burt, David Cogan, Dianemarie (DM) Collins, Harry Danilevics, Russ DeVan, Tara Beth Dondas, Dan Durney, Andrew Fischer, Erika Frantzve, Don Hannah, Jerry Iannacci, Nick Lowery, Robby Wagner and Pat Wetzel.
HD Broadcast AZ based in Scottsdale has been selected to provide the streaming/broadcast needs for this national Internet Television Network. The studio also provides Live-Shot services for national programs when experts and politicians are either visiting or based in the Phoenix area and are interviewed live for any of the major networks including CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Bloomberg, ABC, CBN, Fox Sports, The Blaze, and FOX and FOX Business networks via the internet system from their studio.
A brief description of each hosts bio and Twitter handle (if available) is listed below.
- Kristin Bentz – Ms. Bentz was a senior correspondent at Jim Cramer’s TheStreet.com, joining the company in 2007 as managing editor of RealMoney.com. Kristin Bentz received a BA from Arizona State University, and MBA from Fordham University’s Graduate School of Business Administration. Consistently recognized for her forward-looking knowledge of consumer trends and how to invest in them, she appears regularly on Bloomberg TV and Radio, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, and has appeared on CNBC and GMA. Ms. Bentz has been featured in The New York Times, Women’s Wear Daily, and the Wall Street Journal. She is the author of the forthcoming book It’s Worse Than You Think: The US Economy and the Decline of the Middle Class (Wiley). Kristin was also Voted One of the Top 10 Female Investors to Follow by The College Investor.
- Nick Lowery – Hall of Fame NFL Kicker with the Kansas City Chiefs and philanthropist with The Nick Lowery Foundation – will talk about youth, Native Americans, education and bullying on Wake Up America. Nick is a moving and dynamic corporate speaker who is a rare combination of gladiator and philosopher, fighter and poet. He teaches that learning that changes lives must be both emotional and intellectual. Nick will help you confront your demons, wipe away distractions, step on the playing field and white-hot stage and bring focus to your passion like never before. @NickLowery
- David Blackledge – a graduate of the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law, David began with a career as in the technology industry. David will talk about legal issues in starting a new business, venture capital and other legal issues.
- Kneko Burney – Kneko Burney is a serial entrepreneur. She is one of the leading B2B experts for the telecom and high-tech industries, as well as an emerging figure in the intersection of digital technology and everyday life. Kneko is the host of her own business segment on Wake Up America as well as a co-host of Insane Armadillos – Guns, Ammo & the 2nd Amendment. @Kneko
- David Cogan (serial entrepreneur having started multiple successful businesses and now the founder of Eliances @Eliances), along with Donald Hannah (served on the board for 18 publicly traded companies, building a new cruise line and father of Hannah children now in show business) and Kevin Berk (Angel Investor, Entrepreneur, and advocate for the creative genius of mankind @KevinJBerk) and new company CEOs – a roundtable discussion of technologies soon coming to a store near you.
- Dianemarie (DM) Collins – host of The DM Zone, DM is a seasoned performer having appeared on/off Broadway as a singer/dancer/actress. The DM Zone is an entertaining program featuring interviews with interesting, creative people. @DMCollins
- Harry Danilevics – a graduate of Columbia University, Harry will be focused on Millennials on Wake Up America – student loans, finding employment and many other hot topics. @HarryDanilevics
- Russ DeVan – coach, motivational speaker and founder of Success By Design, Russ has been in demand with top corporations for many years. Russ is also the President of Wake Up America and will do his show on American values. @Rndsbd
- Tara Beth Dondas – a talented singer, dancer and songwriter, Tara also worked with Property Wars on the Discovery Network. Tara will be focused on segments on the arts for Wake Up America.
- Dan Durney, Robby Wagner and a team of comedians – look for Stand Up America to deliver great comedy bits throughout every day of programming for Wake Up America. These comedians headline comedy clubs like The Improv, comedy festivals and corporate events worldwide. @DanDComedy @RobbyWagner
- Andrew Fischer – ‘Fish’ is the trainer for PGA professionals including 2 Time Masters Winner Bubba Watson and has appeared on The Golf Channel. Fish will talk about fitness, diet, exercise and improving your golf game on Wake Up America. @PhishFit
- Erika Frantzve – a former Miss Arizona (2012), Erika is now a model and also works as a host at SheKnows.com, one of Forbes’ Top 100 Websites for Women. Erika will provide a youthful perspective on many of today’s hottest topics. @ErikaFrantzve
- Terry Gilberg – Smart, funny, and plugged in–Terry Gilberg is a journalist-turned-talk host who thrives on local issues and controversy. Some of Terry’s favorite subjects include Bias in the Media, the American Housing catastrophe, the Takeover of the Free Market, Socialized Medicine, Education in America, and National Security, including our military and borders. Some of her most popular shows include “Answers on Autism: Causes and Cures,” “Exposing Wall Street’s Naked Short Sellers,” “Tea Party Constitutionalists,” “Obamacare–Should He Get His Head Examined?” “Immigration: the Topic that Won’t Go Away,” and “Political Islam–What Does It Want With Us?” Terry thrives on in-depth conversations with newsmakers and experts in many fields. Interviewees include Watergate attorney John Dean, astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Congressmen Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, Jeff Flake, John Shadegg, Senators John McCain, and Jon Kyl, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, Oilman T.Boone Pickens, authors Michelle Malkin, Michael Medved, David Limbaugh, Hal Lindsay, Phyllis Schafly, actors Pat Boone, Dennis Weaver, and Michael Moriarty. @TerryGilberg
- Jerry Iannacci – Jerry’s career began to really grow when he was assigned to help manage the U.S. Secret Service Federal Task Force in Washington D.C. Jerry Iannacci is an internationally recognized published expert in homeland security, financial crimes, safety and document forensics. Appointed by Senator John McCain, Jerry is now further serving our military and is the Volunteer CEO of Operation American Patriot a non-profit that aspires to help Veterans and their families past and present. His segments will be all about veterans’ needs.
- Pat Wetzel – founder of The Anti-Cancer Club, Pat’s focus with Wake Up America is to share medical trends in the area of cancer treatment and explore new alternatives that help improve the connections for cancer patients with their friends and family. @AntiCancerClub
About Wake Up America
Wake Up America is an online media network with programming that provides thoughtful insight into the most critical issues our country faces today and encourages discussion on the possibilities of change, as we both celebrate and cultivate a better America…an energetic and “upbeat” network that gives its viewers a voice.
Wake Up America’s website is located at: http://wakeupamerica.com/
Kak8+ Hall of Fame caliber years in the NFL.